AMA is a series of high capacity pumps used for handling large quantities of liquids in chemical unloading and chemical transfer applications. The metal armor is lined with fluoroplastics and is suitable for handling hazardous chemicals in an outdoor environment. The AMA-Series chemical liquid pump is designed to conform to ISO 2858 and ISO 15783 standards.
- Metal armored pump with corrosion-resistant lining.
- Reinforced to handle high capacity applications.
- Simple and sturdy design with rigid shaft system.
- Heavy-duty design for dynamic shaft system.
- High-efficiency pump design.
- Interchangeable with standard ISO dimensional pumps.
- Pump Capacity: Up to 108 m3/h (1,800 lpm or 475 GPM)
- Pump Head: Up to 76 m (250 ft)
- Power Range: 5.5 kW - 18.5 kW (7½ - 25 hp)
- Casing Material: CFRETFE
- Type: Horizontal, Single Stage, Centrifugal
- Construction: Magnetic Drive, Plastic Lined, Sealless
|Suction x Discharge (mm)||50 x 32
(50 x 40)
|65 x 40||65 x 50||80 x 65|
|50 Hz||Rated Capacity (l/min)||300||400||500||1000|
|Rated head (m)||49.9||50.9||32.3||34.9|
|60 Hz||Rated Capacity (l/min)||300||400||500||1000|
|Rated head (m)||56.3||73.3||37.6||51.3|
|Motor Output (kW)||5.5 or 7.5||11, 15 or 18.5||5.5 or 7.5||11, 15 or 18.5|