The AVF-C series of pumps is the first of its kind of plastic canned motor pump that achieved the highest pump efficiency rating of MEI > 0.7 according to Commission Regulation (EU) No 547/2012 of 25 June 2012. These pumps are designed to handle a broad range of aggressive chemicals and can be used in highly demanding areas such as corrosive environments and clean rooms.
- Minimal energy use with highest efficiency hydraulic design.
- Fully corrosion-resistant exterior, suitable for corrosive and saline environments.
- Fully enclosed, leak-free construction
- IE5 efficiency motor, realizing maximum energy-saving potential.
- Quiet operation, suitable for cleanroom applications.
- Small and light, facilitating easy installation and operation.
- Smallest installation footprint, maximizing space utilization.
- Minimal maintenance needs*.
- Maximum stability and reliability*.
* Enhanced with our Pump Smart Monitor
- Pump Capacity: Up to 51 m3/h (850 lpm or 225 GPM)
- Pump Head: Up to 37 m (121 ft)
- Power Range: 1.1 kW - 4.0 kW (1½ - 5½ hp)
- Casing Material: GFRPP, CFRETFE
- Type: Horizontal, Single Stage, Centrifugal
- Construction: Canned Motor, Sealless
|Suction x Discharge (mm)||25 x 25||40 x 40||50 x 40
50 x 50
|65 x 50||50 x 40
50 x 50
|65 x 50|
|Capacity Range (l/min)||10 - 180||20 - 300||40 - 500||60 - 600||60 - 550||80 - 850|
|Head Range (m)||6 - 23||5 - 20||8 - 31||4 - 22||8 - 37||7 - 30|
|Motor Output (kW)||1.1||1.1||2.2||2.2||4.0||4.0|